Art Program Info.

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 16:08:02 PST

Hello,
    I work in a Urban district with 8 K-8 schools and one High School.
 Each school has it's own budget but we have a shared curriculum. This
is an effort to keep the numerous transiant students in the district on
the same wave length. This curriculum is pertty sketchy and mainly
based on the art elements.Each art teacher, there are twelve of us bring
our own take on the situation. The school I work in has a art room and
two art teachers. I am full time there and the other art teacher is
there three days aweek and two days at another district school.
    Hope this gives you the type of information you need.

Ellen Silverman

---