Re: compolation of budget replies

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 15:18:23 PST

I do teach to the state standards, but I have broken them down into
outcomes. I am only expected to teach what is on my outcomes. The first year
we did outcomes I dreamed big and didn't touch on 1/2 of my outcomes, so I
revised them into what I can realistically teach during the time I have
them.
~Michal