role of museum, cultural center and exhibition spaces

---------

From: Christine Broyles (Christine_Broyles_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 13:09:55 PST

I am working with my 8th grade students on the roles of museums, cultural
centers and exhibition spaces to meet the Florida standards. We are
interested in your views.

What do you consider the role of:

a museum...

a cultural center...

exhibition spaces...

Why do you think their roles overlap each other?

If you could copy and paste this question segment into a regular email and
send it to Christine_Broyles@ccps.k12.fl.us it would be greatly
appreciated.

---