Re: computers

---------

From: JIM WITTSTRUCK (JWITTSTRUCK_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 10:37:06 PST

I got crayola's make a masterpiece (from online source) and it is the best of the ones I've tried. There are features like wallpaper pattern rollers, flying food to squish on the picture, and popping popcorn. For under $20 its a dream.

Jim W.

Jim Wittstruck
M. W. Savage Elementary
Savage, MN 55044

>>> Artrbh@aol.com 02/02/02 07:58AM >>>
Hi everyone...I NEED help
I teach grades k-5. I was just given 2 students computers with Kidpix and
Printshop installed. What can I do with these. Are there any programs that
I can order?