budget cuts

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 09:19:26 PST

Menninghaus Randy wrote " Sadly it never happens. In our schools tightest
budget times, we cut teachers, slashed expendable budgets and ..."

Oh, yeah-our superintendent just announced that he's cutting 88 positions to
save money-mostly teacher assistants. No mention of his refusing a raise or
taking a cut from his 6 figure income! Linda in NC

---