Re: inappropriate use of art supplies - elementary level

---------

From: JPeterson-Shea (jpeterso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 07:12:16 PST

        I also stock up on erasers and sell them to students because they do
not take care of loaners.
As for pencils, the Art Club buys and sells them through me. At one time
I painted all of my pencils, pens, scissors etc... flame orange and put
my name on them. It helped some to keep them from walking off. This
is at the High School level.

"I am in middle school, but had the similar problem. I now
sell erasers. I buy alot of them during ordering time ande seel them
to the kids for 25cents..
Ann Wilschke"

---