Re: Oxymoron list?

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 05:57:05 PST

I could help you find it but what is your definition of an oxymoron? And
who are you insinuating IS an oxymoron. Her employer? who failed to
recognize her giftedness? Judy has spent countless hours and time building
her website and has received no thanks from her school for it. She
deserves total respect for her work and effort, especially from her peers
who benefit so greatly from her work. She has placed her website on her
own private site, I believe, for our benefit.

ac

---