Re: inappropriate use of art supplies - elementary level

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 06:49:22 PST

        I am in middle school, but had the similar problem. I now
sell erasers. I buy alot of them during ordering time ande seel them
to the kids for 25cents. I sell pink pearl ones. I also sell
pencils.....good used ones I find in the halls and left in the room.
These funds make up a kitty that I can go to when I need to purchase
stsuff locally. Nasty ones I leave in the cabinet for them to use.
My students are required to always have a pencil and I usually don't
have trouble with that.

Ann Wilschke

---