Re: Inappropriate use of art supplies--elementary level

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 21:32:07 PST

It sounds like you've got a little contest going with the kids since they
rewarded your absence with a basket of broken materials. I taught 8th
graders for years. Give them two pencils at the beginning of the year.
Tell them they will lose points for every day they come without supplies.
Make them bring their own erasers. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #