NAEA plans to meet.

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 19:36:12 PST

Hi Judy,

That sounds like an excellent idea, we could pick a breakfast, lunch and dinner (drinks) time and surely several people will be free at each of those times.

Don't know if you remember, but I think we roomed together for several nights in Chicago at the NAEA, courtesy of ArtsEdNet. We have met some super people over the years that way--many of them are still on the listserve.

Marcia, Derby, KS

---