Re: anyone who orders from Sax...need a favor

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 18:38:08 PST

For speciality items I order from Sax...I order from
our district also, when I need things like crayons,
paper, etc. I spend approximately $500. to Sax.
Someimtes a little more, sometimes a little less. I'm
also pretty limited in what I can get...funds are
terriable here in our district.
   Jan in Miami