integrated arts curriculum

---------

From: holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 12:17:34 PST

My district is exploring the idea of creating an integrated arts
curriculum. We have been asked to find written examples of several k-12
integrated arts curriculums which include visual art, music, dance, and
performing arts. Does anyone know where we could find such a document?
Is there a district anywhere which is doing this?

Mary H.

---