Re: art budget

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 17:42:07 PST

I'm from north of Wichita, Marcia's from Derby, and Rosie is from ????
(translated: somewhere in Kansas) As for budget, I am keeping really quiet
until the dust settles. The powers that be are doing some cutting - we're
just not sure how deep the cuts will go. Classroom budgets (all classrooms)
will be cut (rumor has it) and we are sure to lose at least 2 elementary
teachers due to lower enrollment. After that....
~Michal