HardEdgePainting:KenSchwab,etal

---------

From: Trish Gorman (TrishGorman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 16:52:57 PST

Hi Ken-
You have one of the most wonderful site! I have enjoyed myself greatly.

While doing a search on Lycos for hard edge painting, I found correspondence from you that indicated you had images of student's work. Are there examples on your site? I looked at the ones I thought made sense, but not sure. Could you point me in the right direction?

I am beginning a unit on anamorphic/ploymorphic/hard edge painting. (I may be naively overshooting, but what the heck!) I have found great information on the first two art forms, but not on hard edge. Would you have a defining paragraph (or two) you could share as well?

Thanks so much
Trish

---