Re: Clay traps

---------

_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 14:40:46 PST

Our sinks used to get plugged up regularly last year......it's just
something that happens when you teach a unit in clay. But this summer our
school installed, what looked to be, a small (5' x 3') metal coffin, in my
room. These things come in different sizes.....the other art room got a
smaller one. Inside were filters of some sort or another, to catch the
goop. If you'd like, I can ask our head janitor where they purchased these.
So far, they've worked very nicely and we haven't had the problems we had
before.
BF