Student Video

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 13:45:40 PST

Hi All,
I would like to tap into your collective wisdom and ask for advice about
doing video with middle school students. I have never done it, but just
attended a great conference where I got jazzed about the idea of doing
it with the kids.

I am in a brand new Dell PC lab, but have no video editing software or
hardware as of yet. What would you recommend for:

Digital Video Camera (under $800)
editing software
music equipment/software
microphones, lights, etc.
pitfalls
wish list

Any advice, recommendations, websites or examples of your students'
videos will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!
Alix Peshette

---