RE: art budget

---------

From: JPeterson-Shea (jpeterso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 13:17:28 PST

I teach 8-12th grades and the $25 per student is for a full year.
I have my classes broken down into Art 1- drawing, color theory, fiber
arts/weaving, mixed media..., Art 2 more advanced drawing, intro to 3-D,
intro to ceramics, intro to painting... and then Advanced painting,
Advanced Drawing, and Advanced Ceramics.

 Unfortunately, I am in a district where I am the first (and only)
opportunity the students get to take an art class. I try to expose them
to many different experiences so that the students can at least get a
look around and realize that art is not only ________ or_________.

Sorry that this post is a little on topic and a little off.. I wanted
to give more info on what my budget goes towards.

Julie

are you high school? middle school?
I teach middle (6,7,8) and have $10 per head. This is for a cycle of
nine weeks.