Bridget Riley online video - correct link

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 13:05:04 PST

I saw that some still could not get the video page to come up so I am
reposting this.
There are many other good videos in the Roland Colletion - click in left
border to see others that are available (Dubuffet, Goldsworthy,
Impressionism etc).

Judy

For those who had trouble with the long URL - here is the URL for the
Roland Collection:
http://www.roland-collection.com/rolandcollection/section/36/595.htm

The video is very good (as far as online video goes) - shows connection to
nature - even brings in Leonardo da Vinci and Van Gogh. (I didn't watch the
entire video). Video clip is available as well as the entire video. Those
who do Bridget Riley frequently may want to consider purchasing the film
for better quality images.

---