Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: digital camera

Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 07:09:05 PST

In a message dated 02/06/2002 5:50:48 AM Pacific Standard Time, writes:

> I have been given the OK to buy a camera for the artroom, I am using it for
> the web and classroom activities. $$$ isn't the issue. What do you

I have just purchased a Nikon coolpix 775 for myself and school. 2.1
megapixal and very easy to operate. It has a Nikor lens and has been easy on
batteries. Very small and easy to put in your pocket. The coolpix 885 was
claimed by some as the best all around camera with 3.3 mega pixals. This,
the Cannon and the Olympus were the three that I was looking at when I bought

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA