art budget

---------

From: JPeterson-Shea (jpeterso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 06:32:08 PST

I have been reading about the art budgets and at different schools and
was curious how much per student we are talking about. If I could
document an adverage maybe I could at least show some resistance to
being cut again. I have seen my available funds cut in half since I
started teaching in this district (I have been here 7 years) while my
enrollment has gone down 20%. I recieve aprox. $25 per student and the
student supplies half of that thru fees.
Julie

P.S. is anyone other than Woody and I from KS here?

---