RE: digital camera

---------

From: Marguerite Rohner (rohnerm_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 05:48:39 PST

Hello,
I have been given the OK to buy a camera for the artroom, I am using it for
the web and classroom activities. $$$ isn't the issue. What do you
recommend? We already use Sony with the floppy and we want an upgrade. I'm
not mechanical and need a straightforward camera without too much
sophistication. All sugestions appreciated. Thanks,Marguerite