Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: jaugusta (jaugusta_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 04:19:07 PST

>I need
> information on making a pin hole camera. I made one WAY back in high

Kodak has a how to page:

I make pinhole cameras every so often from $1.99 throwaway 35mm cameras by
popping out the lens and inserting a piece of cardboard with a pinhole.
This works well if you find a camera with a slider in front that's used to
protect the lens.

Easy to find on ebay--just go to cameras>35mm>lowest price first--- and