Re: Sax order

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 02:33:01 PST

Oops, I didn't mean for that message to go out to the entire list. It's
for the entire year, mostly high school, summer program, etc. I teach in an
independent school, and the parents are very supportive of the arts. I
count my blessings
and realize both myself and the students are extremely lucky to have access to
these resources.

Judie

>Is this your entire budget for the year? For what grades? How many students?
>I keep seeing all the HUGE numbers and I want to cry! I get $1400 for my
>K-12 classes, and due to a drop in enrollment our classroom budgets are all
>getting cut! I don't know how deeply the cut will affect me yet, but it's
>bound to be painful. (Isn't it ironic that the main reason we are there in
>the school is the 1st place we cut financially?)
>~Michal

---