Re: elem art worldwide

---------

From: melissa (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 23:33:41 PST

Randy,
I am teaching overseas right now. Within a month I should probably know
whether I'll be teaching art or computers and at what school in the world.
Almost all overseas positions for international schools are secured through
interviews at recruitment fairs. There will be one held in Cambridge, MASS
in a few weeks and another at UNI in Iowa on Mar. 1-3. Feel free to email if
you have more questions.

On 2/6/02 4:24 AM, "Randy Wade" <mistah_wade@hotmail.com> wrote:

> hello,
>
> i am an art teacher in danbury ct. i am taking a grad class on
> international education. i was hoping to find out some information on the
> art programs around the nation and the world. if you could breifly discribe
> your program that would be great. the more countries the better. thanks.
>
> here's my situation...
> i teach fulltime but i am split between two schools. 1/2 day on monday and
> all day wednesday at a k-2 school. i have an art room (which i share with
> another art teacher) and see each class for 35 minutes. the rest of my time
> is at a k-5 school. i have an artroom there as well and see kindergarten
> for 40 minutes and 1-5 for 45 min. i teach 7 classes on mon (plus travel),
> 6 on tue, 6 on wed, 5 on thu and 7 on fri. i have approximately $2000
> annually for a budget for each school.

---