elem art worldwide

---------

From: Randy Wade (mistah_wade_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 20:24:17 PST

hello,

i am an art teacher in danbury ct. i am taking a grad class on
international education. i was hoping to find out some information on the
art programs around the nation and the world. if you could breifly discribe
your program that would be great. the more countries the better. thanks.

here's my situation...
i teach fulltime but i am split between two schools. 1/2 day on monday and
all day wednesday at a k-2 school. i have an art room (which i share with
another art teacher) and see each class for 35 minutes. the rest of my time
is at a k-5 school. i have an artroom there as well and see kindergarten
for 40 minutes and 1-5 for 45 min. i teach 7 classes on mon (plus travel),
6 on tue, 6 on wed, 5 on thu and 7 on fri. i have approximately $2000
annually for a budget for each school.