Re: Inappropriate use of art supplies--elementary level

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 19:41:41 PST

I cut the erasers myself, and only give them 1/4 of one to share at the table.
I scavenge for the worst pencils I can find- with the eraser ends mangled and
teeth marks if possible. I like to think it takes the joy out of their
destructive impulses-- and if I'm only imagining that, it at least keeps my
blood pressure down because I don't see them wreck good stuff.

---