Re: Sax order

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 19:23:35 PST

Is this your entire budget for the year? For what grades? How many students?
I keep seeing all the HUGE numbers and I want to cry! I get $1400 for my
K-12 classes, and due to a drop in enrollment our classroom budgets are all
getting cut! I don't know how deeply the cut will affect me yet, but it's
bound to be painful. (Isn't it ironic that the main reason we are there in
the school is the 1st place we cut financially?)
~Michal