A little humor

---------

From: Jerry & Anne Carman-Hendel (hendel_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 21:13:14 PST

   Last week I had 2nd graders examine some unique buttons, moving to six
different tables every 4 minutes to draw. They were to enlarge, overlap
and note the design and fill the paper.
   This week, I was reviewing the lesson and asked, "What were the three
things we tried to do in our drawings?" They came up with overlapping and
designs right away. They were searching for the word "enlarge" when one
little girl shouted out, "I remember. Super-size it!" Yep! She remembered
what we did AND her last trip to MacDonald's. And I think I'll remember to
use that phrase, too.
    Just my two cents of humor for the day.

Anne C-H

---