RE: Photography and Lighting Lesson

---------

From: Tracy Rutter (rutter_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 18:59:52 PST

Greetings...
        I found that Kodak does a "Pocket Guide to 35mm Photography". They do a
nice job of explaining light, shadows, etc. I hope you can do it in 20
minutes. I have been asked to help out at our Photograghy Club. I need
information on making a pin hole camera. I made one WAY back in high school.
Unfortunately I can't remember back that far. If anyone can help I would be
thankful....
        Tracy