Re: Inappropriate use of art supplies--elementary level

---------

Holly112_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 18:31:10 PST

matthews@iland.net writes:

> after a three day
> illness I return to a basket full of broken pencils, cut up erasers and so
> on!

Dear Diane,

IF you can, try getting into the habit of locking up all the supplies you
value at the end of each day. Every day, I used to leave a folder filled
easy lesson plans and with everything a sub needed to know, on my desk. I
had some paper, colored pencils and crayons available at all times, just for
sub use. its well worth the effort!
Holly :0)

---