Hi from Ann and Sandy\

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 17:45:12 PST

Hi, All!

Well, with all this talk about dinner plans and Netters rendezvous,
Ann-on-y-mouse and I decided we were way overdue to get together. She
and I are sitting in front of the computer right now at my home talking
to you. You would think that all of you were here with us, judging by
our conversation. Are your ears burning? What fun it would be if you
were here in Coulumbus, the heart of Ohio!

I've decided that next week I will mummify my chicken, well capons, with
my fourth graders...should be interesting...will keep you posted!

I asked Ann what she was working on, she didn't hesitate and answered, "
Retirement!" Of course, I told her I meant "with her students." She
has fourth graders working with grids enlarging the State of Ohio.
She's such a brownnoser when it comes to those proficiency outcomes on
the 4th graders' social studies tests. Maybe she thinks she'll get
early retirement!

If anyone has any Greek or Roman ideas they would like to share, please
post. That will be the next whistle stop on my time line.

Best to all,

Sandy and Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

---