Re: Honors Classes...starting in mid. school

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 16:56:01 PST

That's a true thing, many colleges don't count grades received in anything
but core classes when they determine the student's GPA. They also don't
count weighted grades. But then, our art students shouldn't be looking at
a college that doesn't want to consider art grades.

We all are feeling the press of dollars since all the bad things happened.
I heard that the corporate profits were down 50%--now that's huge. It
will soon show up in colleges. All the parents who were flush with their
big stock accounts last year, are now worrying about paying their power
bill and are selling their boats etc. Many private colleges are probably
going to be in trouble. Last year they were busy cutting students, now
they'll probably be begging. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #