vine for thought......

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 17:02:59 PST

The 3D vine ideas are all wonderful, I am designing a
lesson with them now (and soaking some on the side!).
Please tell me if I am missing something though: I
envision the twisting/turning/weaving to be enough
strength to hold the object together---what ever you
are making. Is this so? Or is there a vine glue? I
have never worked with this beautiful material before,
and you know I will be learning as I watch the
students (but don't tell them!!). Peace, Cindi