Re: Fwd: Domino?

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 16:46:38 PST

There are all kinds of domino competitions. I'm thinking it might be
really prevalent in Japan, or at least I saw a competition that was
unbelievable which occurred there. There were enough dominos to fill a
whole basketball court and as they fell they created designs which changed
as the colors flipped. There is a video I bought at the SFMOMA and I
think it's called The way Things Go?? I'll have to look at it. It's all
kinds of jury-rigged events--some like dominos falling, then tipping over
a ball which runs down a course and falls into a vat of acid that burns
and tips over etc. etc. It's incredible. I always wanted to get the
sciences classes to do a cross-curricular happening of that sort.

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #