Re: World War Two - Beth Phillips Brown

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 13:23:04 PST

Sure, we have similar programs at my school, too, but we don't refer to them
as AIE. Sorry, I'm especially bad at remembering letters and numbers.
Sometimes this block can be embarrassing! In fact, 'imho' and 'lol' took a
long time for me to get used to. I still never use them myself. Thanks for
the clarification.
Mark