RE: AP Art History Text

---------

From: Jane Manner (jmanner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 07:26:01 PST

Gardner's Art Through the Ages (I can't underline or italicize) has an
extensive online site with numerous useful items: student resources and
interactive quizes, links to images and articles, outlines, timelines, art
making related to culture, teacher resources...

http://www.wadsworth.com/cgi-wadsworth/course_products_wp.pl?fid=M2&discipli
ne_number=37&product_isbn_issn=0155083155#

Click through to the next page and you'll get to the book resources. To use
the teacher resources-printable tests, etc- just e-mail at the bottom and by
return e-mail you'll get a user name and password. Since I only have a
classroom set, the site is invaluable here because the students can go
online for their text at home.

Jane