Re: Sax sales

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 06:53:39 PST

 Hi Judy,
I believe we spent about $2000 with Sax last year. I expect to order from Sax at approximately the same level again this year.
Mark
  Judy Nagel <jdnag@elknet.net> wrote: Hi All, Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for Sax sales
figures. I know I haven't heard from everyone possible so if you can
provide any additional info for me, it will be greatly appreciated. As you
can probably tell, I'm being pressed for this information myself and would
like to be as accurate as possible. Thanks again for your help.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jnagel@saxarts.com
jdnag@elknet.net