Re: Clay traps

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 05:44:10 PST

A clay trap is a plumbing project. It is a large catch basin well past the
the usual trap under the sink that allows the clay to collect and sink into
a wastebasket sized trap. Ours needs cleaning out every other year or so.
You will not find one in an art catalog. Tell your maintenance guy to call
a plumbing supply place or hire a plumber.
Christa

At 01:58 PM 2/5/02 GMT, you wrote:
>Help!!!
>I'm in school and the head of maintenance just walked in
>with an order from OSHA to get me a clay trap. I looked
>into the first catalog I found and there is no such thing.
>Does anyone have an idea where I can find a "clay trap?"
>
>Thanks as always, Myriam

> Message sent using Caribbean Internet WebMail
> Caribe.Net - http://www.caribe.net
>

>---

---