Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Clay traps


From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 05:40:06 PST

 Ask the head custodian to contact the district's plumber. A clay trap is commonly known in the plumbing trades as a silt trap, a piece of plumbing that is fairly common in commercial plumbing. It is not a piece of equipment used exclusively in art rooms.
Mark wrote: Does anyone have an idea where I can find a "clay trap?"

Thanks as always, Myriam

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE Valentine eCards with Yahoo! Greetings!