AP Art History Text

---------

From: William Norton (alethiap_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 05:52:02 PST

Hello Everyone,

I will be part of a textbook study at my school for Art Art History and AP
Art Studio textbook. We have to have a "study" conducted by a committee
with a leader trained to conduct this study to have textbooks funded for
any classes!!

What we need is support for books we would like to have. Any of you
teaching these classes, what textbooks do you use? Why did you choose the
ones you did?
The more documentation we get, the better! My collegue who teaches AP Art
Studio is looking for Modern Art books. I prefer Marilyn Stokstad's book,
"Art History" for the AP Art History course which I will be teaching.

We need this info by Monday of next week.

Thanks for all the help!

Bill Norton
Menomonie, WI

---