Art teacher from Daytona to Vero Beach?

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 19:26:24 PST

Dear FAEA,

I need to talk to an art teacher who lives on the Atlantic coast between Daytona and Vero Beach. I taught in Vero about a dozen years ago. At that time there was a football helmet manufacturer about an hour or so north of there (Cocoa Beach?) where we could get punchouts of the most wonderful foam material. I moved a big box of the stuff here, but it is now about gone and I would like to get some more, but have no idea what is the name of the company or who to contact.

David Robinson, who was the first education director of the Vero Beach Center for the Arts, got ahold of these initially and told me about it. Does anyone know where he went?

Can anybody out there in cyberland help me?

Thanks,

Marcia, Derby, KS (Formerly Vero Beach, FL)

---