Re: Award..one of our own

---------

From: Kay Broadwater (kbroadwater_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 18:39:24 PST

Gee, thanks everybody for all the nice messages ...you are all too
sweet. All of you out there teaching art are deserving of recognition
for the way that you care about children and do your best everyday to
make learning personal and humane.

I would like to join everyone in Miami for drinks or whatever. It seems
like there are lots of ideas floating around out there and we just have
to decide on the one that most people can attend.

Best Wishes to all,

Kay

---