RE: list management

---------

From: kimberly herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 17:39:24 PST

Michele,
        Personally I find the individual messages easier to manage. It
probably takes 10 - 20 min for me to get through the messages. I have my
filters set to send all the artsednet talk messages to one folder (I
have a different folder for each listserv). Personally I found the
digest hard to manage or to follow a conversation.
Kimberly