Re: World War Two - reponse

---------

From: Beth Phillips Brown (philipsbrown_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 16:44:27 PST

Dear Friends:

I'm a poet & storyteller who does AIE programs in schools as well as
many other places. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and am
enjoying the list very much.

A very good resource is through the American Folklife Center housed in
the Library of Congress. There is a national project called "Veterans
History Project" that would be very helpful, I would think. Here's the
URL for the AFC's homepage:

http://www.loc.gov/folklife/

Hwyl fawr,
Beth Phillips Brown