WWII Drawings

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 15:33:19 PST

Dear Valerie,
    This is just a general point in the right direction. Each military
branch has a newspaper, i.e. Airforce Times. Try contact your local
veteran Admin. for what there name is and most have a service in which
you can research photos, drawings and articals. For instance my parents
had them research and get photos of their wedding in Japan, for their
50th anniversary a couple of years ago. They probably have a website to
do the research.

Ellen Silverman

---