WWII, question #37

---------

From: A msg from Colette (emeraldeyes64_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 14:06:16 PST

I know a man, Alan Singer (an artist), who teaches at Rochester Institute of
Technology. His father was a WWII service vet. who painted portraits while
in the war. Alan showed my class the paintings (watercolor) that he
inherited from his father before they were sent to a museum (I'm not sure
which one) Alan is a very nice man who I am sure would help you if he can.
Maybe he has the portraits online. You can get his email by going to
www.rit.edu and doing a search. Good luck,
Colette

I am in need of any info., books., etc. regarding two aspects of WWII. 1.