Art Ed in Pueblo Colorado

---------

From: dzinn (dzinn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 11:01:01 PST

Hi all,

I'm not an art teacher, but do know the artist pictured in this
article. Thought I would forward a link to the group, in case anyone
was curious about arts ed here.

The article is 3 pages, click 'Next' at the bottom of the first & 2nd
pages. The second page focuses on SAT scores; the 3rd page on what
classes are offered.

http://www.chieftain.com/monday/lifestyle/index/article/1

BTW, thanks for all the wonderful information on this list.

Regards,
Deb of Colorado

---