surgery

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 10:23:54 PST

Judy, Just reading and see the surgery announcement. Just know I am
thinking of you.
I am having slow progress just now. Lots of headaches but still
moving forward.
----------
From: "Judy Nagel" <jdnag@elknet.net>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Subject: Re: Name Badges
Date: Sun, Feb 3, 2002, 12:13 PM

OK Ken, You and Jeanne are on the list. BTW If there are others that
haven't let me know, please do so soon. FYI I will be having Carpal
Tunnel surgery after I get back from MO and will not be able to do
much e mailing. (doctor's orders) for at least a week.
Judy Nagel

---