list management

---------

From: Michele Bernstein (journaler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 03:02:48 PST

I'm new to the list and still trying to learn how to "manage" it, and I'm
hoping someone can help me with this. It seems almost all of the posts have
either original posts quoted or attached so I keep seeing the same things
over and over again, and the quoted portion has extra characters etc., so I
have to wade through a fairly unreadable portion to find the actual reply or
new message. This also makes the size of the digest quite large, and time
consuming to read. I'm not complaining about it, I'm just wondering if
there's anything I can do or any settings I can change (I'm using MS
Outlook) to remedy this. I am on several other lists and I don't have this
problem. Thanks,
Michele

---