Award..one of our own

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 20:25:12 PST

Hi All, I have been privileged to learn that one of our own list members is
to be honored in Miami by being chosen the 2002 Eastern Division Higher
Education Art Educator award winner! Those of you who know her know that
she is a dedicated and humble person who has given 29 years of her life to
art education. Please join me in congratulating Kay Broadwater
broadwaters@home.com on her achievement.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jnagel@saxarts.com